BoiseBYU wrote:
Our o line sucks and aside from Riley we have no legit playmakers on the field. We've seen some good grabs and good kick return runs (a bright spot) but when was the last we saw a receiver make tacklers miss a put together a good run. We've got no speed on this team. No creativity. Our guys can barely get open and our o line can barely give Riley 3 seconds. The game is on Riley's shoulders.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I do not agree. We have some playmakers. They can make plays.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I'd say we have playmakers in training.
Hoffman will be stud and if Riley could get a pass to him in stride I'd like to see what he could do.
Apo, I think has the most potential for YAC. I'd like to see more passes to him in flats and let him run like he got against OSU.
Falslev has some great potential too and I like watching him try to make moves. He's aggressive and is another bright spot.
My point, and perhaps I wasn't clear on it (my bad), is Riley is our most consistent play maker at this point.