Archived Topic

Dear ESPN700shep

by BroncoBot · 10/29/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I know you're a BYU fan, but come on. Riley has clearly elevated BYU's play this year. Heaps would not have made a difference in that game. Saying that Heaps would have been pulled is just not true. Heaps had 4.5 games of mistakes and was still playing. Nelson had one rough game but also kept the chains moving with his play.
M
Mingjai
declocoug wrote:
I know you're a BYU fan, but come on. Riley has clearly elevated BYU's play this year. Heaps would not have made a difference in that game. Saying that Heaps would have been pulled is just not true. Heaps had 4.5 games of mistakes and was still playing. Nelson had one rough game but also kept the chains moving with his play.


I can only imagine what Heaps would have looked like facing that aggressive TCU defense. What was the line on the defense versus Nelson? 10 hits, 17 hurries, 5 sacks?



Heaps would have been throwing the ball upon receiving the snap and then curling up into the fetal position to avoid the hit.
J
JamieVallen
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...
B
BroncoBot
jmvcougar wrote:
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...

I guess "we" means both of us? ;) If you do have an account, send him my message please.
M
Mingjai
jmvcougar wrote:
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...


I have one, but I figure it's no use...
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
Also would like to add that, I do agree with you. I doubt it would of mattered if Heaps played. As much as Riley kept us from winning the game, I feel as if he really made the plays to still give us a shot. The guy is a gamer. Watching him high five that ref had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. This game gives him the experience. I know people keep saying it's sad, because we don't know if Riley will learn from this game, and while I sort of agree, I believe him to be the type that he will learn and it will make him better. I just can't get past how tough physically and mentally this guy is, and I would of tossed him under the bus so easily 5 weeks ago for Heaps.
J
JamieVallen
Mingjai wrote:
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...


I have one, but I figure it's no use...

I just don't get it... I've got a facebook and I feel as it's enough for me I guess... I'm also thinking of changing my name to my real name and adding a link to my facebook as my signature, because I feel as if too many people hide behind screen names in forums. I'm not saying you do Mingjai it just got me thinking.
B
BroncoBot
jmvcougar wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...


I have one, but I figure it's no use...

I just don't get it... I've got a facebook and I feel as it's enough for me I guess... I'm also thinking of changing my name to my real name and adding a link to my facebook as my signature, because I feel as if too many people hide behind screen names in forums. I'm not saying you do Mingjai it just got me thinking.

So I guess that means you think I'm hiding behind a screen name? :P



I saw that spiff jumped all over "shep". Nice work.
J
JamieVallen
declocoug wrote:
Mingjai wrote:
I take it we don't have a twitter account?...


I have one, but I figure it's no use...

I just don't get it... I've got a facebook and I feel as it's enough for me I guess... I'm also thinking of changing my name to my real name and adding a link to my facebook as my signature, because I feel as if too many people hide behind screen names in forums. I'm not saying you do Mingjai it just got me thinking.

So I guess that means you think I'm hiding behind a screen name? :P



I saw that spiff jumped all over "shep". Nice work.

Glad you caught that.... Not Mingjai, just you! While I don't really ever use it, I sort of like the way that TBS does their forum, at least I believe they do this... Where every user uses their real name?... Maybe I've got it wrong though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.