Archived Topic

This Just In--ND's Jumbotron

by BoiseBYU · 10/28/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
ND coach says ND wants a jumbotron. Poor coach's memory has gone bad on him. ND already had a jumbotron and it did not work out. It's called Charlie Weiss.



Rick Perry to offer citizens the chance to pay taxes at 20% OR pay taxes on the current system. I may be dumb, but I'm pretty sure those paying less than 20% are not going to opt for the 20% option and those paying more (if any) will opt for the 20% option. SO why give options? Why not just announce a 20% tax ceiling for all citizens? I think the guy is lving proof the PT Barnum was right....



Gadaffi's body buried in a secret spot. Only Jimmy Hoffa's ghost knows for sure.
V
valleus
I think ND now has an WrathoTron.
B
BoiseBYU
valleus wrote:
I think ND now has an WrathoTron.

LOL You don't think Jim Kelly has been quoting St. Francis of Assissi?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.