Archived Topic

Has A1247 Sold His Soul To The Devil?

by Cougarbib · 10/28/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Would he really predict a BYU loss to overtake the lead in the Prediction Contest? Has he made a deal with the Devil? Or is he just goin with the odds and being a realist?



I thought about picking BYU to win but picking scores that show the opposite and hedge my bets. But today - I have hope, faith, and charity - Cougs all the way!
A
a1247
Sold my soul a long time ago for a slice of pizza :evil: Sometimes you just have to go with the averages. I had picked BYU to win and I hope they do win but the more I looked into the game I had to pick against them. I also picked against them against Texas. I pains me to do so but........Dam I hope I am wrong and BYU wins.
C
CougarClaw
i picked TCU to win also. a1247 and I will be in hell, but at least we'll be WINNING!



#winning
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.