Archived Topic

If BYU beats TCU tonight, I will _____________!

by hawkwing · 10/28/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
What will you do when BYU beats TCU tonight?
M
my-clbg
be SO glad.



(more drama?)
P
ProV1
smile. [fixed the title]
B
Brayden Green
give a random hobo a candy bar on the way home
R
redneckjedi
be kicking myself for not buying tickets



prematurely celebrate our 5th 10 win season in 7 years under Bronco
Advertisement
R
rblack
Be right.
B
blue42
rblack wrote:
Be right.


LOL +1
N
NebraskaCoug
. . . feel like the ticket price was well worth it, and have great memories of the game that made us 2-0 in Jerryworld.
M
mjk5
NebraskaCoug wrote:
. . . feel like the ticket price was well worth it, and have great memories of the game that made us 2-0 in Jerryworld.

Good for you to make it to the game. I really wish I could be there. I went to the Oklahoma game and loved it. Well worth the price



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUBALLIN
run around downtown utah naked with the score painted on my chest...hahahahah j/k
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
sleep much better.
G
Gunk
Retire for the evening giddy.



I won't be able to watch the game till 10 pm tonight. Thank goodness for DVRs.
G
Guest
Gunk wrote:
Retire for the evening giddy.



I won't be able to watch the game till 10 pm tonight. Thank goodness for DVRs.


I'll be late as well, darned trunk or treating.
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
Retire for the evening giddy.



I won't be able to watch the game till 10 pm tonight. Thank goodness for DVRs.


I'll be late as well, darned trunk or treating.


Who was the genious that decided to do the Trunk or Treat on a Friday night?
S
SpiffCoug
I will forgive the offense and defense for quitting in the 2nd half vs Utah.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Are some of you guys putting family and Church ahead of football?



I will immediately crown Prince Riley - King, and start another contentious Steve Young comparison thread.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



PS - I was able to arrange to work from home this afternoon given that the game kicks at 2:00PM here. Luckily my wife and her friend are trekking up to the Temple in La'ie, which should allow me to watch it in peace.
N
nuk13
Go downtown and watch byuballin!
Y
Yndian
not be surprised.



:crazy: :love: :evil:
D
Dcr36
hope that gives Cougar Nation a reason to cheer up a bit.
T
trueblue72
$h!+ a brick!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.