Archived Topic

If P-12 tough on Ute Fball what about Bball?

by imuakahuku · 10/26/2011

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
So if you think the fball results are laughable how bad do you think it will be for them in bball? I for one will be surprised if they win a single conf game next year.



It is going to suck being a :utard: bball fan for the foreseeable future by my estimation.
S
SpiffCoug
It will take Utah three years to surpass the number of wins BYU had last year (32).
S
snoscythe
[youtube]qGacupc5-tE#t=28s[/youtube]
S
Schmoe
Well, the PAthetiC-12 isn't exactly a Mecca of football prowess, but the frUtes are SO bad, I can't see them doing anything in the foreseeable future.
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Well, the PAtetiC-12 isn't exactly a Mecca of football prowess, but the frUtes are SO bad, I can't see them doing anything in the foreseeable future.

And their basketball teams suck too!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
hawkwing wrote:
Well, the PAtetiC-12 isn't exactly a Mecca of football prowess, but the frUtes are SO bad, I can't see them doing anything in the foreseeable future.

And their basketball teams suck too!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
G
Gunk
The MWC was tough on Ute bball. Pac12 is down in basketball compared to previous years but I still see Utah finishing last. Will be a while till Ute bball is relevant again. Need a new coach and new players. They are hoping to tap into the Cali recruiting pool, but they'll be up against every other Pac12 school as well as the WCC. If you're a ball player in Cali you'd rather play at Cal, UCLA, or even St. Mary's before you sign up with Utah.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.