Archived Topic

Which Would You Rather Have Die Down

by Gunk · 10/26/2011

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Okay, which one of these do you find more annoying?



The constant Big12 rumors or the constant complaints of unfairness from OWS protestors.
P
ProV1
Easy, I'd like the BIGXII rumors to go away. OWS, pure comedy. Keep 'em coming!
S
stgeorgefan
I vote that i'd rather have caffinated soda at LES... Oh woops wrong thread...........

OWS all day long
Y
Y 4 Ever
Big 12 rumors. At least I find the speculation fun, if a bit tiring now.



OWS = lame freeloaders. Pisses me off every time I think about them. Wish we could ship all the protestors off to communist China.
S
Schmoe
I'm more entertained by the Big XII rumors, and I'm more annoyed by the OWS lazy sack-o-crap bums.
Advertisement
G
golong
I read an article couple of years ago that said protestors are always the same people, they just have to be marching, demonstrating, protesting something; if there's a way, they protest that, but if not, they will protest something else, if there isn't anything else, they'll make something up (OWS). And the protestors are the ultimate hypocrites, their logic? well, they don't have any, they just need to protest. And since the 1960s it's always an anti-establishment theme (OWS). The scary thing about the OWS gang is they are essentially protesting against capitalism, they are clearly a pro-communist mob. But what can we expect after 40 years of socialist brainwashing in the university systems?
E
EM_Puma
Gunk wrote:
Okay, which one of these do you find more annoying?



The constant Big12 rumors or the constant complaints of unfairness from OWS protestors.


I second that notion.
E
EM_Puma
Not wanting to highjack the question, but not wanting to start another thread...



Another "which would you rather have"...



In my scuba class last night the instructor saw my BYU jacket. He himself is a graduate of the Pew. He said, "that was quite a win over ISU Saturday, but which would you rather have, an 0-4 conference record or be independent? Intriguing question that wasn't easy to answer. I'd hate to be 0-4 in a conference, but if I had to take that record to be in a very descent BCS conference, it would hard to not say I'd rather be 0-4.



But on the otherhand...



It is hard to give up a situation where all FB and almost all BB games are televised, unlike Utah. Their game with Arizona is to be blacked-out locally. I really believe we underscore the advantage we have. What good is a FB/BB game if you can't watch it?
C
Cougarbib
I read the question in the reply box that says Which would you rather have -



Stops there. Does not say die down. So I voted Big 12. Then after selecting and posting, Die Down became visible. Don't know if anybody else got tripped up, but feel free to subtract 1 from Big 12 and add it to the protesters - I have been ignoring them as much as possible but wish they would go away and do something constructive.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I read the question in the reply box that says Which would you rather have -



Stops there. Does not say die down. So I voted Big 12. Then after selecting and posting, Die Down became visible. Don't know if anybody else got tripped up, but feel free to subtract 1 from Big 12 and add it to the protesters - I have been ignoring them as much as possible but wish they would go away and do something constructive.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


My bad on that. Changed the title of the post to match the question.



On a seperate but related topic, I walk past an OWS encampment twice a day. They're slight step up from the regular bums that frequent the area. Meanwhile protestors in NY had to appoint a CFO and open an account to manage their funds; thus, becoming the very thing they are protesting against.



I prefer the Big 12 rumors. Gives me something more to read on here.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.