I've uploaded pictures from the event to the CougarCorner facebook site. I'll be posting all the CougarCorner event pictures there, so go there and like the page and enjoy the pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.293449004012467.78689.270844656272902&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My impressions:
Sloppy!
Brock Zylstra should have a lot of people eating crow. He looked pretty good.
Carlino impressed me and LadyHawk, but he's still pretty young and raw.
Free throw shooting was terrible.
We've got some pretty tall kids on the roster this year!
Davies looked super rusty, and a bit out of the game at times, he also got so frustrated on one play he almost kicked the ball off the court, you could visibly see him struggling with himself not to blow up.
Noah Hartsock and Charles Abouo were the only guys who played full effort the whole game I thought. Both looked good, but Abouo, as always, plays out of control and loses the ball as often as he does something good with it.
I really liked the way Hartsock fought for rebounds and played his game.
Go Cougars!