Archived Topic

Is Friday's game bigger than Armed Forces Bowl?

by Dwight · 10/24/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Seems to me that this may be BYU's last chance this year to beat a respected opponent. I wonder how that factors into the team mentality. TCU still has to consider Boise State in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't it be great to beat TCU, and then watch TCU upset Boise? Hey, a blue goggled fan can dream........and this could be the last week of the season for such dreams. GO COUGS :evil:
D
Dcr36
Houston, USM, and SMU would all be good games in the same ballpark as TCU in my opinion, but TCU's something of a rival, so it's bigger.
F
frdbtr
I want to see BYU beat TCU so bad because Charlie brown is such a sore loser. He goes off on the media like no one else. I still remember him throwing his clip board in the 2006 game when John Beck carved up his defense like a thanksgiving turkey. I am hoping we can see some Rile nelson magic and get our running game going, which in turn will get Apo and Hoff running freely in the secondary. I want to see clip board pieces flying in the 4th quarter and Charlie brown crying about missed opportunities in the post game presser.



I am not interested in respect frankly. Losing by 44 to utah screwed that up for us this year anyway. I do think that any team we beat in the armed forces bowl would be a good team so I don't see this weekend as our last chance to beat a good team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.