Archived Topic

Iowa Man Punches Zombie in City Restaurant

by CAFB_04-12 · 10/25/2009

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Punching somebody just because they're a zombie!? That's racist!!
C
CAFB_04-12
Schmoe wrote:
Punching somebody just because they're a zombie!? That's racist!!

Not if that zombie was a middle aged white male. Or a Republican.
C
CAFB_04-12
hawkwing wrote:
In this guy's defense, it's much better to surprise a zombie than meet him on equal terms.



http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569490,00.html?test=latestnews


The Zombie is lucky. If I thought someone was a zombie I don't think I'd use my fist, it would be a shotgun blast to the face!

Well, obviously. But how often do you walk into a McDonald's with a loaded shotgun? All you got is a sucker punch in that situation. Then run away and live to fight another day.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Punching somebody just because they're a zombie!? That's racist!!

Not if that zombie was a middle aged white male. Or a Republican.


Can't argue with the truth...haha
G
Guest
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
In this guy's defense, it's much better to surprise a zombie than meet him on equal terms.



http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569490,00.html?test=latestnews


The Zombie is lucky. If I thought someone was a zombie I don't think I'd use my fist, it would be a shotgun blast to the face!

Well, obviously. But how often do you walk into a McDonald's with a loaded shotgun? All you got is a sucker punch in that situation. Then run away and live to fight another day.


Like others have pointed out on this thread, I'm a white, male republican, so more often than you might think :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.