Archived Topic

Can you say 0-4 in PAC12?

by BerliNY · 10/23/2011

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Utah getting shut out 10-0 with a few minutes left in the 1st half.



In other news, USU had a 3 point lead going in to the fourth quarter, at home, against a Louisiana Tech team whose only wins had come against Idaho and Central Arkansas (in OT) ... and lost by 7.
B
BroncoBot
BerliNY wrote:
Utah getting shut out 10-0 with a few minutes left in the 1st half.



In other news, USU had a 3 point lead going in to the fourth quarter, at home, against a Louisiana Tech team whose only wins had come against Idaho and Central Arkansas (in OT) ... and lost by 7.

Hmmmm..... I think I might take BlueisBetter up on his USU vs SJSU bet.
B
BerliNY
20-0. I love me some bears today.
B
BroncoBot
How sad is it, that once again, utah's best win of the year wlll be BYU.
U
Ungoy
Utah down 27-0 now in the 3rd.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
declocoug wrote:
How sad is it, that once again, utah's best win of the year wlll be BYU.


Well... If there's one thing you can count on.
S
Schmoe
declocoug wrote:
Utah getting shut out 10-0 with a few minutes left in the 1st half.



In other news, USU had a 3 point lead going in to the fourth quarter, at home, against a Louisiana Tech team whose only wins had come against Idaho and Central Arkansas (in OT) ... and lost by 7.

Hmmmm..... I think I might take BlueisBetter up on his USU vs SJSU bet.


That 100 bucks is looking pretty tempting right about now...
G
Gunk
I believe Utah is now dead last in the Pac12.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
Utah is tied for dead last with Colorado. Both are 0-4. Utah is ahead in the standings in that they are 3-4 overall, whereas Colorado is 1-7.
B
BroncoBot
Man, that CO vs UofU rivalry that the pac-12 wants so bad is heating up pretty quickly, isn't it?
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Its the Norm Chow touch. He's been on the losing side of things for the last few teams he's coached.



In other words... Wo unto them, who hire Chow.
A
AJP
The PAC12 sure is awesome, who else has teams as amazing as Utah, Colorado, Oregon State, Washington State, Arizona, and UCLA?
G
Gunk
AJP wrote:
The PAC12 sure is awesome, who else has teams as amazing as Utah, Colorado, Oregon State, Washington State, Arizona, and UCLA?


Cal is hardly a powerhouse either. They were abysmal against USC. Utah made Cal look good today.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
golong
Utah is a little hard to figure this year. I fully expected them to get beat by Pitt--and they go club them. Then, I expect them to beat Cal, and they get clubbed. Not sure Utes are going bowling this year.
B
BerliNY
golong wrote:
Utah is a little hard to figure this year. I fully expected them to get beat by Pitt--and they go club them. Then, I expect them to beat Cal, and they get clubbed. Not sure Utes are going bowling this year.


I watched most of the Utah/Pitt game, I would not characterize it as a clubbing by any means. It was a fairly tight game. In the last minute when Pitt was getting deperate, the ewets got a pick-six that made the final margin look bigger than the way the game was played.



In contrast, I did not watch the Cal game today, but the box score looks like was in fact a clubbing, with the ewets playing the role of the baby seals.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Final: Louisiana Tech 24, Utah St. 17.



Final: Cal 34, Utah 10! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) 8)



(Go suck on that one El Gordo! :crazy: )
C
Cougarbib
AJP wrote:
The PAC12 sure is awesome, who else has teams as amazing as Utah, Colorado, Oregon State, Washington State, Arizona, and UCLA?


Independents



Notre Dame of the West got killed by Utah



Notre Dame of the East got beaten by USC today



Try some objectivity once in a while - and remember this as you pray for Big 12 invite with OOC games Vs ND on the road most of the time, U of U, and BSU, etc.



All it takes is a little thing like a QB injury and the wheels come off. Keep that in mind as we head into TCU hoping our QB does not go down.



Having said all of that, I too, apparnelty suffer from PAC envy becasue I have had to remind myself more than once this season that I was supposed to be rooting for Utah - not whomever was playing Utah. Thisis the first year that has happened. I am reaqlistic enough to nkow why.



Let's all try to get over it. We have a fun team of our own to watch.
A
AJP
Cougarbib2 wrote:
The PAC12 sure is awesome, who else has teams as amazing as Utah, Colorado, Oregon State, Washington State, Arizona, and UCLA?


Independents



Notre Dame of the West got killed by Utah



Notre Dame of the East got beaten by USC today



Try some objectivity once in a while - and remember this as you pray for Big 12 invite with OOC games Vs ND on the road most of the time, U of U, and BSU, etc.



All it takes is a little thing like a QB injury and the wheels come off. Keep that in mind as we head into TCU hoping our QB does not go down.



Having said all of that, I too, apparently suffer from PAC envy because I have had to remind myself more than once this season that I was supposed to be rooting for Utah - not whomever was playing Utah. This is the first year that has happened. I am realistic enough to know why.



Let's all try to get over it. We have a fun team of our own to watch.

I wasn't trying to compare our situation as an independent to Utah's situation in the PAC12. If anything, I was simply marveling at the PAC12's logjam of bottom dwellers compared to other BCS conferences not named the Big East.
A
ABYUFAN
Cougarbib2 wrote:




Having said all of that, I too, apparnelty suffer from PAC envy becasue I have had to remind myself more than once this season that I was supposed to be rooting for Utah - not whomever was playing Utah. Thisis the first year that has happened.

What!?!?!



One of the benefits of the being taken by the PAC and us not was that we no longer had the debate over whether we should root for them or not. Are you saying we actually still have thjat debate?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
ABYUFAN wrote:




Having said all of that, I too, apparnelty suffer from PAC envy becasue I have had to remind myself more than once this season that I was supposed to be rooting for Utah - not whomever was playing Utah. Thisis the first year that has happened.

What!?!?!



One of the benefits of the being taken by the PAC and us not was that we no longer had the debate over whether we should root for them or not. Are you saying we actually still have thjat debate?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Bib2 is a closet Ute. He has admitted that more than a dozen times.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.