Archived Topic

TCU 62-0 on New Mexico in 4th QTR

by Cougarbib · 10/22/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Only scored 7 in 4th qtr so far. Hard to read too much into their game or ours this week - but they certainly have a momentum an dconfidence builder going on both sides of the ball. I hope we don't go soft on ISU in the 2nd half and let them get a couple of cheap TDs. I would like to see us let the backups run the offense and play agressive defense. 50+ points, hold them to 6 or 9 points - 600 yards - hold them well under 300 yards - that would be a nice statement. Then 300 rushing and 300 passing would be nice balance and bail out my Cougar Prediction Game entry for this week.
B
BoiseBYU
Please see my Bottom 5's or so. NM is having a year for the ages. Idaho State would beat them.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
For no good reason whatsoever, I like BYU's chances this Friday!
U
Ungoy
I actually feel pretty good about this as well. We have a better chance to beat TCU than any of the past 3 years.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.