Archived Topic

Extra Ticket

by Schmoe · 10/22/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I know it's not the game of the season, but I have an extra ticket if anyone would like to attend the game today. It's an endzone nosebleed, but it's free, and nothing beats the atmosphere at LES on gameday. PM me if interested.
E
EM_Puma
Likewise I have 3 north endzone tickets for free.



If you have last minute needs, board mail jmvcougar. He'll be with me and can check his boardmail before we go into the stadium (12:15 ish). We'll have the tickets with us.



I just hate to see them go to waste.
G
Guest
Remember to stop by the CougarCorner section at Portal ZZ in the 4th quarter. I will tell the usher where to point you in the right direction.
R
runbyu1
I'll join you guys at halftime to use one of those extra tickets if you haven't dumped them yet...
S
Schmoe
runbyu1 wrote:
I'll join you guys at halftime to use one of those extra tickets if you haven't dumped them yet...


Sorry Run, I ended up taking my sister. Plus I don't have a smart phone, so I didn't get this until I got home.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.