Archived Topic

Tickets?

by crh55 · 10/22/2011

Advertisement
C
crh55
I'm in town this weekend for work and want to take my 4 year-old to the game. I need to start indoctrinating him early, cause there are some :utard:'s in the family.



Whats the best way to get 2 seats? Should i go with the scalpers or pay the ticket office's asking price?
S
Schmoe
Nosebleed seats are only ten bucks a pop. You could also look on ksl.com: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231&cat=84&category=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; They've got some pretty good deals since it's ISU.



EDIT--If you're really short on cash or just can't find any, you can use mine. They're nosebleeds, but they're near the CC group and I don't know what I'm going to do with the second ticket, so I'd feel a little silly going all by myself.
E
EM_Puma
I've got two extra tickets. Board mail me if you're interested. I would give them away as I didn't pay for them. They are north endzone.
C
Cougarbib
I noticed tons of students selling tickets last time I went - not sur eif you need ot show a student pass to use one fo those though. I also saw people scalping regular tickets an dif you negotated the price came down 50% and that was UCF.



I would think you could scalp tickets to this one for 25% of face value if you negotiate.
R
runbyu1
I just need 1 ticket if anyone has an extra they want to dump to me for cheap...
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
runbyu1 wrote:
I just need 1 ticket if anyone has an extra they want to dump to me for cheap...


Mine's a nosebleed, but you can have it for free, shoot me a pm.
C
crh55
EM_Puma wrote:
I've got two extra tickets. Board mail me if you're interested.


Thanks for the offer, i found some on KSL, i should of waited. Thanks so much anyway, i appreciate the CC love.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.