Archived Topic

Won tickets to the game!

by Schmoe · 10/22/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I just have to give a small shout-out to Five Star BBQ in Orem (I'm in no way affiliated with the restaurant other than the fact that I'm addicted to their brisket). I entered their raffle, all you do is put your name and email on your receipt, and today I won not only a free BBQ sandwich, but when I went in they also gave me two tickets to the game tomorrow! What an awesome surprise, what a great day, and what an awesome day tomorrow will be! Woot!
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
I just have to give a small shout-out to Five Star BBQ in Orem (I'm in no way affiliated with the restaurant other than the fact that I'm addicted to their brisket). I entered their raffle, all you do is put your name and email on your receipt, and today I won not only a free BBQ sandwich, but when I went in they also gave me two tickets to the game tomorrow! What an awesome surprise, what a great day, and what an awesome day tomorrow will be! Woot!

And who says that teams like ISU don't generate enough excitement? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
G
Guest
Drop by the CougarCorner and say hi.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
hawkwing wrote:
Drop by the CougarCorner and say hi.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Where exactly is that?
G
Guest
EM_Puma wrote:
Drop by the CougarCorner and say hi.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Where exactly is that?


Portal ZZ -- Look for Spiff and he'll show you.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Drop by the CougarCorner and say hi.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Where exactly is that?


Portal ZZ -- Look for Spiff and he'll show you.


That's where my tickets are!
G
Guest
We're planning on a big CougarCorner party in portal ZZ for the 4th quarter when all the blue hairs leave.
S
SpiffCoug
Sweet!
R
runbyu1
That's awesome! Where is 5 star BBQ? I've been depressed ever since Lon's Cookin' Shack went out of business and haven't found anything nearly as good since. Here's hoping...
G
Guest
5 Star BBQ is really good. They are 70 N. Geneva Road in Orem.



Tell them CougarCorner.com sent you and I think they'll give you something great.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Dinner at 5 Star BBQ before the Bball tipoff?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.