S
SammichIs there anything good to be taken from this game?
Harvey's 100+ yd running game vs. a stout run defense? TCU's return game being a non-factor against our suspect special teams?
Even after the Florida State loss I had some optimism, because Florida State's O played so perfectly they would have beaten anyone and because our offense looked great in spite of some costly mistakes, but I'm not coming up with anything after this loss. And I missed Bronco's comments in the KSL coaches show, I like hearing his explanation of the type of mistakes they made and how they would address them in the future. I hate feeling like I did after the TCU loss last year, again.
Harvey's 100+ yd running game vs. a stout run defense? TCU's return game being a non-factor against our suspect special teams?
Even after the Florida State loss I had some optimism, because Florida State's O played so perfectly they would have beaten anyone and because our offense looked great in spite of some costly mistakes, but I'm not coming up with anything after this loss. And I missed Bronco's comments in the KSL coaches show, I like hearing his explanation of the type of mistakes they made and how they would address them in the future. I hate feeling like I did after the TCU loss last year, again.

