Archived Topic

Streaking ref from the Arizona vs. UCLA mess

by JamieVallen · 10/21/2011

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Probably the best call by an official all night. Wonder what his 40 time is?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
The game was over by the end of the 1st quarter anyway.
J
jonnylingo
That is one of the funniest things i have seen in a while.
P
ProV1
I thought, "Why does this ref have his pants rolled up?" I was so confused, much like UCLA. Can anyone with a straight face tell me why Neuheisel has a job?
Advertisement
D
Dcr36
ProV1 wrote:
I thought, "Why does this ref have his pants rolled up?" I was so confused, much like UCLA. Can anyone with a straight face tell me why Neuheisel has a job?


Would YOU fire a man who started his tenure by putting this in the LA Times?



http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/dcr36/ucla.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jvquarterback
Had to give away my tickets for the game because I had to work late last night. Bummed I missed this.
R
redneckjedi
I think the final score here tells us one thing:



Anae OWNS Neuheisel.
C
CrimsonCoug
redneckjedi wrote:
I think the final score here tells us one thing:



Anae OWNS Neuheisel.


BIG +1 !!
M
Mingjai
How can we be so sure that he isn't a real Pac 12 ref?
Advertisement
B
Ball4
Mingjai wrote:
How can we be so sure that he isn't a real Pac 12 ref?


++2 :utard: :lol: :lol:
C
Cougarbib
Ball4 wrote:
How can we be so sure that he isn't a real Pac 12 ref?


++2 :utard: :lol: :lol:

Anae is not a real PAC ref. Anae was not the streaker either - streaker too skinny.



BTW - Anae is not the OC. I forget what the special title they gave him was or what his role is. But not OC. When HC was fired a week ago, ironically the DC became interim HC. Ironic because AZ has put up a ton of yards and points this year - but given up even more. Maybe it is due to turnovers or something.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.