Archived Topic

Tickets to the USU game

by idahocougarfan · 10/19/2011

Advertisement
I
idahocougarfan
I am looking to buy tickets to the Utah State game. I called the BYU ticket office and Cougar Club. They informed me that they do not have any access to tickets to that game.



I am planning on calling the USU ticket office. I am wondering if anybody knows if there is a visitors section that I should get my tickets in. I am not a big fan of Aggie fans, so if at all possible I don't want to be surrounded by them. But I am not sure how the spectrum's seating is.



But if they don't have a visitors section, I will go and cheer on the Cougs no matter what.



Any help would be great thanks!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
idahocougarfan
This is more of an FYI reply.



I talked to the USU ticket office. They informed me that in order to buy tickets to that game, you have to buy it in a package (with a home football game vs. SJSU ($60), or two other home bball games.)



If anyone else knows or sees where else I can buy tickets let me know. Thanks



GO COUGARS!
G
Guest
Lame.
T
tmoney35
That's ridiculous. They must be really desperate to get people to their football games
B
BroncoBot
tmoney35 wrote:
That's ridiculous. They must be really desperate to get people to their football games

BYU did the same thing when my parents called for tickets to the byu vs u game. Told them they had to buy 2 tickets to games later in the year if they wanted the u tickets. Dumb.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.