Dwight wrote:
Well, not to put all of you smart guys to intellectual shame, but I did some reading in the Salt Lake Tribune today. I found out that the improved offense has a lot to do with BYU hiring a bunch of hookers. That is according to Gordon Monson.
By the way, what is the scoop on that guy? Is he related to President Monson? Why do the neurons in his head fire abnormally? Was he kicked out of the church, or did he have a standards violation at BYU? Is he just an idiot because he is trying to compensate for the fact that he has a good name? Is his name too much to live up to? I've been wondering for a couple of years. Are he and Kragthorpe mad because they can't get married?
It's the other way around. He can't get married because he's mad. When it's part of your personality and profession to find fault with everything, report on it with gross hyperbole to stir the pot, and just be a douche in general, it should be no surprise that most women want no part of that, and that he finds too many faults with those that do to marry them.
Sadly, I think he might have some success dating at BYU. My experiences there showed me that most of the I considered date-able went for his type rather than someone like me who was nice, courteous, well-kept, could cook, got good grades, had a real major, had a real job, and would go on to have a real career. As Gordo lacks most/all of these qualities (can't speak for his cooking, thankfully), the only logical conclusion I can make is that he'd be beating them off with a stick.