M
mcgregorBut this one is on the coaches. Particularly, this one is on the offensive coaches.
OFFENSE
Team can't stay on the field. Anae offered some questionable play-calling. Doman once again either failed to mentally prepare for this game, or failed to get him in it. Weber, though, did an ok job, as the run game was there, and there's only so much you can do against TCU's DL.
DEFENSE
I can't put too much on the defense, since they spent so much time on the field, and were often placed in poor situations by the offense. However, the DL has once again failed to generate enough pressure on the QB. All season long, the pressure has generally come from the LBers.
HC
This may be my first criticism on BM--I'm not sure. BUT: I disagree with those that complain about scheming, I support BM 100% on that, and generally think those that gripe about this have a low football IQ.
Rather, Bronco has proven unable to inspire his team to reach deep and come back. He stresses being even-keeled. This is great when you are ahead, and the better team. But it fails to prepare to come from behind. He only prepares the team for when they are closely trailing.
And, he stresses execution. I agree 100% on this as well. But we FAIL to execute against good teams. If that's his central theme, he's failing to execute it.
Sorry, I love BM, and I think he's the right man for the job. My complaint isn't centered on his overall production. Instead, BM preaches continual renewal and improvement. To compete at a higher level, he needs to take a look at what's wrong with what he's doing.
OFFENSE
Team can't stay on the field. Anae offered some questionable play-calling. Doman once again either failed to mentally prepare for this game, or failed to get him in it. Weber, though, did an ok job, as the run game was there, and there's only so much you can do against TCU's DL.
DEFENSE
I can't put too much on the defense, since they spent so much time on the field, and were often placed in poor situations by the offense. However, the DL has once again failed to generate enough pressure on the QB. All season long, the pressure has generally come from the LBers.
HC
This may be my first criticism on BM--I'm not sure. BUT: I disagree with those that complain about scheming, I support BM 100% on that, and generally think those that gripe about this have a low football IQ.
Rather, Bronco has proven unable to inspire his team to reach deep and come back. He stresses being even-keeled. This is great when you are ahead, and the better team. But it fails to prepare to come from behind. He only prepares the team for when they are closely trailing.
And, he stresses execution. I agree 100% on this as well. But we FAIL to execute against good teams. If that's his central theme, he's failing to execute it.
Sorry, I love BM, and I think he's the right man for the job. My complaint isn't centered on his overall production. Instead, BM preaches continual renewal and improvement. To compete at a higher level, he needs to take a look at what's wrong with what he's doing.

