B
BerliNYSo I admit I didn't really know who Idaho State was before now. I knew Idaho was sort of a perennial WAC bottom-dweller and had assumed that Idaho State was about the same.
Wrong, sort of.
realtimerpi (unbiased computer rank) ranks Idaho at #141 (truly horrible) and BYU is projected to beat them 39-12, but Idaho State is at #231 is projected to lose 46-3.
Together the two teams have 2 wins (1 each) and are projected to go 1-9 (ID St.) and 2-10 (ID is projected to beat USU in ... well ... Idaho somewhere. Moscow? really? I've been back east too long). ISU just got shutout, at home, by Montana.
http://realtimerpi.com/football/ncaaf_1069_Men.html?BYU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Go cougs.
Here's for some better schedules after the first year of indy-hood is past. Maybe Northern Arizona? (fingers crossed)
Wrong, sort of.
realtimerpi (unbiased computer rank) ranks Idaho at #141 (truly horrible) and BYU is projected to beat them 39-12, but Idaho State is at #231 is projected to lose 46-3.
Together the two teams have 2 wins (1 each) and are projected to go 1-9 (ID St.) and 2-10 (ID is projected to beat USU in ... well ... Idaho somewhere. Moscow? really? I've been back east too long). ISU just got shutout, at home, by Montana.
http://realtimerpi.com/football/ncaaf_1069_Men.html?BYU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Go cougs.
Here's for some better schedules after the first year of indy-hood is past. Maybe Northern Arizona? (fingers crossed)

