Archived Topic

OSU Game thoughts

by vancouvercougar · 10/16/2011

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Of course the game was well attended. Seeing the Orange wave of OSU fans leave with 4 minutes to play was sweet.



All of us in the stands were frustrated with the penalties. I will watch the recorded game and see what that was all about, and I know there are probably threads on penalties; but those of us there thought there was a lot of Pac 12 home cooking by the refs.



The defense played well giving up 2 touchdowns the whole game. Can't lay the pick 6 on the D, and I don't count the last TD.



Justin Sorensen didn't eat his Wheaties today. Only one kickoff into the endzone. Missed a field goal, but that was blocked.



Offense did OK with time management. Only one punt the whole game, so that is one punt in the last 2 games. Riley looked unstopable early on and had a stretch of several completions. I could see the pick 6 before Riley threw the ball. Holding penalties kept Alissa from a 100 plus yard day.



We all had a great time, and the weather was perfect for both football playing amd football watching. It's been raining here in Oregon, today was perfect.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.