Archived Topic

BYU TV - That Sucked

by Cougarbib · 10/16/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
It sure sucked when I realized that the BYU game was not going to be on. I eventually figured out it was on if I switched to that Fox Regional channel. BUt I flipped to that channel and got a message to call an 800 number to get access. Meanwhile the game was started. Then the 800 number put me through h e cc K, asking me what kind of a question I had before it wouldlet me talk to someone. Then the operator put me through H E CC K vaidating my ID, and told me that for a $2 set-up fee and a $5 monthly fee, I could get it. THen as I went to reqach deep - not bearing the thought of waiting for the delay broadcast, she told me I needed to givce her my account number before she could let me buy it. Of course my bills are in my file at my office - not at home. She said I could read a serial number off the back of the cable box.



Then I found the CC post about the Justin TV link I used so many times last year.



Thank you Lord - for Justin TV - grainy picture and all.
P
ProV1
I just turned the channel to 646 and enjoyed the game. True story.
J
Jarhead
I'm watching the international same day rebroadcast of this AWAY game on byutv. There's nothing sucky about that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Jarhead wrote:
I'm watching the international same day rebroadcast of this AWAY game on byutv. There's nothing sucky about that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I am watching it too. Sweet. Spoiled aren't we.
E
EM_Puma
Wow though, for a new endeavor to televise games, that was quite impressive. I don't like that they don't show the second clock, but other than that, it was quite good. Of course I live in Utah and I could watch it on KBYU, so that was nice, but just the fact that BYU went out and got the ability to televise this game was one of the things that have actually gone quite well in independence. I liked Dave McCann and Mike Lamb. Excellent commentary (except McCann not knowing that Terrence Brown and Braden Brown are not brothers on the offensive line (Terrence's brother is Rhen the Jr. WR). I give them an A-.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.