Archived Topic

Bronco's greatest success story

by superchargedcougar · 10/15/2011

Advertisement
S
superchargedcougar
Kyle Van Noy is a BEAST. My favorite player
C
crh55
By far the best Athlete on the team. So why doesn't he start? Is it Bronco keeping him on a short leash, or is cause he isn't a no name walk on who had to "earn it", what gives?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
beastly. a terror. a freak of nature. and he's on OUR team.
C
Cougs_Rule
Frazier is one of our captains, a Sr., and a Ronnie Lott watch list candidate; AND continues to perform on the field. Hard to start KVN in his place. Luxury to have both and JP. BUt yes, one of the best.
H
HoosierCougar
Was KVN playing some middle backer after Kaveinga went out?
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
KSL reporting that KVN did in fact start.
T
trueblue72
I don't care who takes the first snap and "starts" what I care about who is out there the majority of the plays and during crunch time. Kvn is and thats what's important.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
dmcougar wrote:
KSL reporting that KVN did in fact start.

Yep. Not listed as a starter but was on the field for the first play



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
trueblue72 wrote:
I don't care who takes the first snap and "starts" what I care about who is out there the majority of the plays and during crunch time. Kvn is and thats what's important.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We tell our kids that we care more about "finishers" than "starters."
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
I don't care who takes the first snap and "starts" what I care about who is out there the majority of the plays and during crunch time. Kvn is and thats what's important.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We tell our kids that we care more about "finishers" than "starters."


Just keeping him fresh for the 4th quarter
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.