Archived Topic

Big Least Steps Up

by Cougarpoke · 10/14/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Must be impossible for Big Easy to keep track of how many they gave left and who is coming or going. But they are smart to try to keep it alive with whom they can get.





BTW - $10M is not much of a retention policy. The fact that they could not agree to something bigger like Big 12-2 did speaks volumes. It means some still hope to find a better prom date.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
I don't know if I can handle any more disappointment if BSU, AFA and UCF are included in the BCS and BYU is still regulated to a status of automatic availability only if they are ranked #1 or #2 in the BCS. Maybe I need to step back and ride this out and not live it daily. This is tough.



We need to do something. I'll never not be a BYU fan, but this last month an a half have been tough.
G
Guest
Everyone was convinced a few days ago that the Big East was going to lose it's BCS status, now we're upset that the Donkeys and Falcons will be BCS schools?
Advertisement
B
BYULV
EM_Puma wrote:
I don't know if I can handle any more disappointment if BSU, AFA and UCF are included in the BCS and BYU is still regulated to a status of automatic availability only if they are ranked #1 or #2 in the BCS. Maybe I need to step back and ride this out and not live it daily. This is tough.



We need to do something. I'll never not be a BYU fan, but this last month an a half have been tough.


So do air force and navy really increase their chances to go to a bcd game? The money may be better for them, but I don't see them getting to a bcs game anytime soon whether in or out of a bcd conference. They may have an even tougher time getting to a bcs game in a bcs Conf.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
crh55
Is it just me or is it enticing to go to that conference with these other schools from the west? We could dominate! If they keep their BCS auto-bid (which would be ridiculous) we could compete for the top spot year in and year out!



They would probably let us join as a football only, since leaving the WCC seems like a hold-up for the admin. And, there is no way we could compete in that conference as a BB member, with our honor code.



It is tempting, i just don't want to be the only team without a chair when the music stops.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.