Kajdin wrote:
So this might seem like a random observation but it seems like left-handed QB's are more likely to be runners.
Riley Nelson, Steve Young, Michael Vick, and Tim Tebow are all left-handed. Maybe it's just a coincidence but I would actually like to see a study on this and why lefties are more prone to tuck and run. Any physiologists out there?
Oh and GO COUGS :crazy: :evil:
Feterik was a lefty - Steve Clement. They both had more of a tendency to take off running than Jake Heaps - but who didn't. Clements was actually quite of that mold - coming in from Texas, but injury and never getting untracked kept us from seeing much of him. Feterik was a little more likely to scramble - but not to the extent of the others.
Se below for why - ;)
I think it stems from football players, generally being stupid, and these players thinking they could not throw because they were using their right arm like everybody else, so run was all they could do, until a coach did like one did with me in baseball (I am not a lefty - my mother is - but they switched me to bat left-handed which made a big difference early and then I went switch hitter later). And then when said coach siad "Try This", a light went on and they started throwing left handked - but were never able to break that bad habit of scrambling - maybe because it still worked so effectively.
:lol: