Archived Topic

TOSH. O

by trueblue72 · 10/14/2011

Advertisement
T
trueblue72
So the last night (wed) I was watching TOSH.O for a second and dude was wearing a BYU shirt. Anyone else see this? Does he have any connection to the Y? I doubt that since its an hc violation to watch that show ; ) anyone know why he was making fun of the Y?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Spudman87
We saw that too. Not sure what the joke was because I missed the first, but I know that there was at least one more reference to Mormons. There was a poster on his wall that said "Scientology, making Mormons look sane since 1955," or something like that.
D
Dcr36
trueblue72 wrote:
So the last night (wed) I was watching TOSH.O for a second and dude was wearing a BYU shirt. Anyone else see this? Does he have any connection to the Y? I doubt that since its an hc violation to watch that show ; ) anyone know why he was making fun of the Y?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah, he told a bunch of Mormon jokes. Hence the shirt.
C
CAFB_04-12
I've seen him wear shirts from many universities.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y4LYFE
He loves throwback shirts of various schools. He recently wore Az St...but he also went there. Outside the intro joke even referencing "rise and shout" he just simply wore the shirt. He wore a second BYU shirt in a skit with a mooning lady. Most if not all ute students are required to watch the show, I bet a lot of viewers were angered their school wasnt represented on a show that represents them well.
Advertisement
D
demar40
He wears a shirt from a different university every time he does a show and makes fun of things pertaining to that particular school. He is crude and has no boundaries but it is very funny. They show late night re-runs that are not censored on Comedy Central for those of us who don't want the "good" stuff cut out.
S
SpiffCoug
I believe he went to UCF and said he'd wear a BYU shirt if the Cougs won.
J
JamieVallen
I know he went to Arizona St. at one point... He's also had many tweets about BYU and mormon cracks every once in a while, but that was mostly during the Jimmer Show in the NCAA tourney and what not. He's a pretty funny guy though. Wouldn't recommend him if you don't like swearing and sexual jokes.
Y
Y4LYFE
demar40 wrote:
He wears a shirt from a different university every time he does a show and makes fun of things pertaining to that particular school. He is crude and has no boundaries but it is very funny. They show late night re-runs that are not censored on Comedy Central for those of us who don't want the "good" stuff cut out.




They censor the word fag. I'm surprised to be honest.
B
BigCougsFan
Y4LYFE wrote:
He wears a shirt from a different university every time he does a show and makes fun of things pertaining to that particular school. He is crude and has no boundaries but it is very funny. They show late night re-runs that are not censored on Comedy Central for those of us who don't want the "good" stuff cut out.




They censor the word fag. I'm surprised to be honest.


Lol -- because that would be disprespectful!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.