Archived Topic

Bottom Five or so (and other miscellany)

by BoiseBYU · 10/12/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
5. Kansas Jayhawks. They have the worst defense, giving up points wise. Last week Ok State put up 70, including 56 by halftime! Wow. Even the basketball team held OK State to fewer points last season.



4. Military Academy defenses. Navy gave up 63 to Southern Miss! Air Force gave up 59 to Notre Dame! Army gave up 35 to Miami (Ohio). Does anyone know if Kansas's defense are ROTC recruits?



3. New Mexico was number one last week but they did not lose this week. It's true they did not play this week, but that is beside the point.



2. Minnesota. The Golden Golphers are anything but. Latest loss is 45-17 to a very bad Purdue team....Will MN win this year?



1. THE Ohio State University. Having lost 12 straight last year, the Buckeyes had a 27-6 lead on Nebraska only to see it fritter away. I know the Buckeyes are 3-3 this year, but their wins are to pansies like Akron etc. and since they are cheaters, they get no love here....



Jon Huntsman "Cained" Herman Cain, the former CEO of Godfather Pizza, stating that he (Hunstman) thought Cain's 9-9-9 revenue proposal was another pizza special...Zing!
B
Brayden Green
I would like to complain about your bottom five. Normally you are right on, and I enjoy them. BUT ...



Riley Nelsons new haircut needs to be in your bottom 1 slot for the entire duration that it stays so neatly and despicably above the collar.



I expect this change to be made in all further additions. ( :) )



BTW, I'm a huge fan ;)
C
Cougarbib
BlueIsBetter wrote:
I would like to complain about your bottom five. Normally you are right on, and I enjoy them. BUT ...



Riley Nelsons new haircut needs to be in your bottom 1 slot for the entire duration that it stays so neatly and despicably above the collar.



I expect this change to be made in all further additions. ( :) )



BTW, I'm a huge fan ;)

It was a bad haircut. I guess he doesn't have to get a Heaps cut, but it looks like a short cut for a girl that you would see in a fashion magazine. But then I remember some of my haircuts when I was at BYUtrying to fly barely under the radar and getting caught every semester. But he needs to get a real haircut or expect it to keep coming up - especially if he does not trim it every week - he is right on the cusp.
G
Gunk
People are still complaining about Riley's hair. Looked totally fine to me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Gunk wrote:
People are still complaining about Riley's hair. Looked totally fine to me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That and the abs



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
BlueIsBetter wrote:
I would like to complain about your bottom five. Normally you are right on, and I enjoy them. BUT ...



Riley Nelsons new haircut needs to be in your bottom 1 slot for the entire duration that it stays so neatly and despicably above the collar.



I expect this change to be made in all further additions. ( :) )



BTW, I'm a huge fan ;)


LOL! While the Bottom Five has many and various opinions on many and various topics, cosmetology has not been an area yet to be ventured into....But the viwe is SO NOTED! :crazy:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.