Archived Topic

Most Endangered Species

by snoscythe · 10/9/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
The lead picture for CNN this morning:



http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/10/09/t1main.protest2.gi.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Somewhere between "polar bear" (not even listed as endangered--at best "threatened") and "tiger," they need to add "Quality American Public Education."
S
Schmoe
Wanna know why you don't have a job? You're a moron! (BTW, not Wall Street's fault)
G
Guest
Hard working rich people disgust me. They spent their time and energy gaining wealth and keeping the economy alive and working. Meanwhile I've been sitting in coffee houses and growing dreadlocks and being a drain on society. Clearly someone needs to take their money and give it to me.
S
SpiffCoug
I thought the Daily Herald summed it up nicely with this comic:

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/05/a05073e8-f049-11e0-bbff-001cc4c03286/4e8df45f64c49.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
I'd like to know where they get the time to protest. Why aren't they creating a business or looking for a job? If they created a business would they protest themselves?
Advertisement
M
Mars


I'm guessing they were going for the word "AMERICAN". Tough to distinguish. Kind of like, Utah lost, they lose a lot, they have a lot of losses, they are losers, their cheerleaders are loose. Tough to tell the difference for many.
D
danross
LOL. Go out of that street girl. Look for a job!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.