Archived Topic

why is clemson ranked lower than bsu

by BYUBALLIN · 10/9/2011

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
looking at the polls this makes no sense to me. clemson has beat 3 ranked team and bsu has beat 0
S
Schmoe
Because they started higher, and rankings mean little to nothing until about halfway into the season anyway.
B
BroncoBot
probably because those 3 ranked teams are jokes as well.
R
Raiderboy
Boise would be 3-0 against the same teams. As much as I dislike that Boise's program has surpassed ours, I can at least admit it and not hate on them. I'm all for trying to take the rankings on a year to year basis, but how many years in a row do they have to prove it before teams stop jumping over them?



You telling me you're confident that Clemson would beat Boise on a neutral field? Maybe, sure. 50/50 game. But Boise has earned the right to not get jumped by 1 year wonders at least.



Just think about how much you've hated seeing BYU get jumped in the polls after blowing out a team.
B
BroncoBot
Raiderboy wrote:
Boise would be 3-0 against the same teams. As much as I dislike that Boise's program has surpassed ours, I can at least admit it and not hate on them. I'm all for trying to take the rankings on a year to year basis, but how many years in a row do they have to prove it before teams stop jumping over them?



You telling me you're confident that Clemson would beat Boise on a neutral field? Maybe, sure. 50/50 game. But Boise has earned the right to not get jumped by 1 year wonders at least.



Just think about how much you've hated seeing BYU get jumped in the polls after blowing out a team.

I hate BSU, but this is good stuff raiderboy. If anyone has deserved their ranking it's BSU.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
declocoug wrote:
Boise would be 3-0 against the same teams. As much as I dislike that Boise's program has surpassed ours, I can at least admit it and not hate on them. I'm all for trying to take the rankings on a year to year basis, but how many years in a row do they have to prove it before teams stop jumping over them?



You telling me you're confident that Clemson would beat Boise on a neutral field? Maybe, sure. 50/50 game. But Boise has earned the right to not get jumped by 1 year wonders at least.



Just think about how much you've hated seeing BYU get jumped in the polls after blowing out a team.

I hate BSU, but this is good stuff raiderboy. If anyone has deserved their ranking it's BSU.


Their fans travel well too!
B
BYUBALLIN
sorry dont agree what you have done in the past means nothing this year....when was the last time bsu beat 3 ranked teams in a year...prob 0..Clemson has beat quality teams bsu nothing but junk...yeah i would take clemson over bsu...have you even seen them play?? beat toledo tulsa nev and fres, is better than the teams Clemson has beat? iam glad some of you dont get a vote wow....if BYU gets jumped by a team that has beat 3 ranked teams and BYU beats 0, i have no prob with that....its all about who you have been not just going undeafted against crap teams...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.