Archived Topic

Actually really excited for today

by Dcr36 · 10/8/2011

Advertisement
D
Dcr36
This probably doesn't warrant it's own thread, but after the last week of speculation, disappointment, anger at the ADs, the coaching staff, the QBs, etc...I'm just happy BYU is on the field in a few hours. Even if it's a mediocre opponent in an awkward timeslot.



I know there's a lot of things to be mad and disappointed about, but at the end of the day I just want a team to root for.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
I have a spring in my step any day that involves a BYU sporting event!



Can't wait.
C
Cougs_Rule
rah rah rah.......blah. Glass barely half full for me. Sorry to rain. I love college gameday (not the show), but I am blue and gray today. I will cheer for you Cougs. But bring something today. give me reason to believe I am not waisting my money going to cheer for you in Hawaii.
S
scott715
Yes game day. What is the weather forcast? Will it affect the game? I heard it had been snowing that way.
S
SpiffCoug
You never waste your money going to Hawaii!



But yes, today is definitely a Rise Up opportunity for the Cougars. There are a lot of BYU fans ready to mail in the rest of the season - and rightfully so - if they don't see much today.



BYU better bring it from every position and coach.
Advertisement
B
BYUgeezer
Sad to say but BYU is kind of mediocre so far this year. Might be a surprisingly close game
B
BroncoBot
BYUgeezer wrote:
Sad to say but BYU is kind of mediocre so far this year. Might be a surprisingly close game

True, but I'll take a close game like last week over a 55-0 drubbing of UNLV.
S
Schmoe
BYUgeezer wrote:
Sad to say but BYU is kind of mediocre so far this year. Might be a surprisingly close game


You're right, BYU fans shouldn't get excited about gameday because we're not a great team this year :roll:
C
Cougarbib
Schmoe wrote:
Sad to say but BYU is kind of mediocre so far this year. Might be a surprisingly close game


You're right, BYU fans shouldn't get excited about gameday because we're not a great team this year :roll:

If it is close - it shouldn't be a big surprise. I am predicting a small kine breakout - but it could be close. I am really looking forward to the game.



BYU was fun to watch for 20 minutes or so last Friday. Maybe they be fun to watch for 60 minutes tonight.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.