Archived Topic

PAC 12-2

by Cougarbib · 10/8/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Had to share this quote attached to a Deseret News Article - Dick Harmon on Utes and Cougs need running attack to relieve pressure off new QBs. Dick also predicted scores of 10 or so games - many PAC.



http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comments/700186126/BYU-Utah-need-run-game-to-lift-QB-situation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Just Wondering... | 8:48 p.m. Oct. 7, 2011

Gilbert, AZ

Shouldn't the PAC 12 be prohibited from changing the name of the conference until UT or CU can win a conference game? ( and beating each other doesn't really count does it?)
D
Dcr36
Heh.



I'm curious if Ute fans are justifying their underperformance, and probable continued underperformance, on the fact that the PAC-12 suddenly got better this year. I wonder because I'm inclined to agree. I've enjoyed ragging on the conference and have thought that the parity in the last couple of years had more to do with shared mediocrity rather than strong competition. But Oregon, Stanford, ASU, and Washington all look legit, with USC, Arizona and Washington State forming a good middle tier. All the suck seems concentrated into OSU and UCLA.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.