Archived Topic

BYU @ Ore. St. Officially on TV

by snoscythe · 10/8/2011

Advertisement
G
Gunk
snoscythe wrote:
Some bastardized hybrid b/n a regional Fox network and BYUTV:



The game is scheduled for a 1 p.m. PT (2 p.m. MT) kickoff and will be broadcast live on Fox College Sports Pacific (DirecTV, Comcast) and KBYU television. Dave McCann will provide play-by-play for the game.



http://byucougars.com/m-football/oregon-state-byu-announce-television-plans-football-game#.To-S91n_6Hg.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I get byutv via directv. Wonder if I get the fox channel since I'm in California. Fox channel will probably be a better picture since directv doesn't carry byutv HD.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
So is the game only on BYUtv in Utah? Is Fox College Sports Pacific available in Utah or is that just in OR, WA area? If it is in Utah is it only on Comcast and DirecTV? No Dish network. I guess as a Dish subscriber I'm used to having to find a place to watch games that were on the mtn.
U
Ungoy
The game will only be live on Fox Sports Collage Sports Pacific, and KBYU which is BYU's local station. BYUtv will rebroadcast the game nationally after it's over.
G
Gunk
Ungoy wrote:
The game will only be live on Fox Sports Collage Sports Pacific, and KBYU which is BYU's local station. BYUtv will rebroadcast the game nationally after it's over.


Lame...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Is KBYU broadcast in HD on Comcast or is that just BYUtv?
C
Cougarbib
Gunk wrote:
The game will only be live on Fox Sports Collage Sports Pacific, and KBYU which is BYU's local station. BYUtv will rebroadcast the game nationally after it's over.


Lame...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

How quickly we forget! Last year I would have been praying for Justin TV on my PC with 30 second delay from KSL Internet Radio for the sound and be ecstatic that I didn't have to revert to following it on Radio only or CBS Sports game tracker.



BYU TV - Sweet



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
PS - don't forget there is a SJSU game on ESPNU tomorrow. Should be fun.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
This is the kind of result I was expecting with having BYUtv and being independent. Well done to get it on.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.