Archived Topic

Sunday Morning Football

by NorCal · 10/7/2011

Advertisement
N
NorCal
So what happens when the SJSU game goes into to overtime and the clock strikes 12:00am on SUNDAY. Do the lights go out in LES?
S
scott715
Not happening, we have angels on the goal posts.
C
CAFB_04-12
Everybody knows that Sundays don't start till Sacrament Meeting anyways...
C
Cougs_Rule
How come NorCal sounds like a Ute troll? Thats exactly how one would word it.

Forgive me Norcal if youre not. that would be some serious mud-flinging.
B
BroncoBot
I think that BYU has some rule about the game being able to finish early AM on Sunday if the game was started on Saturday.



I wouldn't worry about it.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
This is actually the real reason Riley Nelson is starting. His running ability should make the game move along faster. Bronco wants to make sure the game ends on Saturday.
H
HoosierCougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
This is actually the real reason Riley Nelson is starting. His running ability should make the game move along faster. Bronco wants to make sure the game ends on Saturday.

Spiff, you beat me to the punch. I had the same thought.



Problem is that I had a Stake President who revealed to me that the Spirit goes to bed at midnight Eastern time, so we'll be flying solo after 10 pm in LES. Bummer!
N
NorCal
Ute troll? ouch! DMCougar, I should have lawboy sue you for slander. I am a 3rd generation cougar grad and bleed blue. I just thought it was a little ironic that we may have been left out of the big 12 because of not playing on Sunday....the week we may actually play on Sunday. One other thing dmcougar. Do you know that dm stands for diabetes in the medical world. That makes your call sign "diabetic cougar". Kind of funny.
J
jojoelchango
:skeptic:
U
urroner
We'd be able to play in the wee hours of Sunday morning because the Schmoe would be in the mire.....whoops, I mean "ox in the mire."



:P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.