Archived Topic

BYU - SJSU Tailgate

by kugrlover · 10/4/2011

Advertisement
K
kugrlover
Want to extend invite to everyone here to the Cougar_Center Tailgate. This thing is growing like crazy after some hard-core BYU fans came back from Ole Miss and said "...BYU needs to start building something like this.."



For Saturday's 8:15 K/O we will be starting the tailgate in the IPF lot at 2:00. We have several RVs and a huge 5th wheel with satellite dishes and large plasmas to watch football all afternoon while we chow-down, make new friends and talk BYU football.



Here is the FB event page http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242966689089459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



PLEASE feel free to stop-by with your entire crew, say hello, have some food and be part of this growing tradition.
G
Guest
I hope CougarCorner members make a big effort to make this a success!
S
scott715
Cool. I would if I was closer. I am trying to get my family to the OSU game the week after.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.