Archived Topic

Wrubell's call of the 4th quarter

by CougarClaw · 10/2/2011

Advertisement
A
a1247
I got called back into work and had to listening to the game, and Gregs call of the game was perfect to how I was feeling. I love his emotion when he does the play bye play. When they got going in the 4th I was riding his high right there with him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I'm interested to see Wrubell's reaction to the Heaps benching going forward. He's invested a lot of time, coverage, emotion and airtime/web space to Jake Heaps. He's a guilty as anyone for hyping up Jake.
D
DarthMagnus
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm interested to see Wrubell's reaction to the Heaps benching going forward. He's invested a lot of time, coverage, emotion and airtime/web space to Jake Heaps. He's a guilty as anyone for hyping up Jake.


This is very true. But while he is definitely a blue-goggled homer, Wrubell is also quite knowledgable about the things he says.



If Riley plays and has success like he did against USU, I don't think anybody will be missing Jake. But if he can't perform significantly better than Jake did, then I think it will be interesting to see where Wrubell is at.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.