Archived Topic

Riley Nelson is a Jr.

by Mars · 10/1/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I thought for sure he was a Sr.



Freshman- USU

Sophomore- Max Hall apprentice

Jr.- 2010

Sr.- 2011



Did he get a med redshirt?
M
Mars
declocoug wrote:
Did he get a med redshirt?

I think he did.
I
Isola
Mars wrote:


A Junior? A Junior! This I did not realize. Until just now did I not.



http://byucougars.com/roster/m-football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times, but it doesn't quite make sense.



He played a year at USU, and has played in three seasons with BYU, but I have seen several places calling him a Junior.



Admittedly I don't think any of us had been waiting with baited breath to find out if he got a medical redshirt.
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:
Did he get a med redshirt?

I think he did.


Last year was his medical redshirt year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.