Archived Topic

BYU vs USU gets 3 SC top ten

by Schmoe · 10/1/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I know it was a slow day for sports and all of the other plays were golf and high school football, but still cool to see three plays from the game make the top ten: Turbin's 80 yard run at #5 (I think), Riley's awesome fade to Hoffman at #2, and, of course, the tipped pass for game-winning touchdown at #1.
C
Cougarbib
Schmoe wrote:
I know it was a slow day for sports and all of the other plays were golf and high school football, but still cool to see three plays from the game make the top ten: Turbin's 80 yard run at #5 (I think), Riley's awesome fade to Hoffman at #2, and, of course, the tipped pass for game-winning touchdown at #1.

This is what ESPN bought. They want to see plays - not potential.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Well, we've given them four exciting games and one stinker.
S
scott715
Plus I love seeing all of the BYU cougar ads with the Jimmer. Exposure!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.