Archived Topic

Bottom Five or so--and other miscellany

by BoiseBYU · 9/30/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I wanted to save today's edition given who the number one team is (see below)



5. UCLA. The Ruins rock to another defeat this week against Stanford.



4. UNLV. I think their BB team would do better on the grid iron.



3. Oregon...face it they deserve it...they cheat and while they did man up and play LSU, since then they've taken on power houses like SW by SE Missouri State etc.



2. NM. The best move of the week was NM's firing of their coach. Coachless, they might do better this week.



1. Utah State. Never has a team found more ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. But that does not stop them from the moxie of declaring victory this week. Special honorable mention goes to the Boston Red Sox, but I disqualifed them because they are professionals.
C
CAFB_04-12
UNM had a football team?
B
BoiseBYU
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
UNM had a football team?


LOL yes. the problem is that Elizabeth Lambert declined an offer to play safety and from there it all went downhill....
C
Cougarbib
BoiseBYU wrote:
UNM had a football team?


LOL yes. the problem is that Elizabeth Lambert declined an offer to play safety and from there it all went downhill....

Basically, the guy who is now coaching at SDSU was run out of town - I know - he quit - but he was run out of town by fans and administration that believed a coaching change would take them to the next level. Then they jumped two levels - down.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Dcr36
Mike Locksley's tenure was so bad in so many ways, I don't know if you could make up a worse run. I feel a little bad for the Lobos fans.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
UNM had a football team?


only when BYU was on the schedule.
B
BoiseBYU
Did I freaking call this??? Bow down to the Bottom Five!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.