Archived Topic

Predictions Game

by Cougarbib · 9/30/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Crisis of galactic proportions



My iPhone and my iPad both get a file not available message when I try to predict the USU game. If I cannot find a PC to borrow - and I probably can't - I will hope that you will clone my UCF prediction but change the score to BYU 24. USU 21. Blocked field goal at the buzzer prevents OT.



I will come back and post a note here if I am able to get one of my sons to log in for me and do it on the phone.



But, then which son could I trust?......?????



So, on 2nd thought, please confirm that you can do the above and I won't have to risk such a choice!



The Bibster



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Your UCF entries were duplicated but with a score of BYU 24, USU 21.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
Your UCF entries were duplicated but with a score of BYU 24, USU 21.

Thanks Hawk - I will be back in Hawaii with my beloved PC next week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Your UCF entries were duplicated but with a score of BYU 24, USU 21.

Thanks Hawk - I will be back in Hawaii with my beloved PC next week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Boy - I am glad I got that one in on time. I had a feeling about this one. Even called the QB change. OK - I was off by 3 points but I got the spread. It was lucky we missed a field goal or I would have missed the spread. Speaking of spread - have we covered one yet this year - maybe in the loss to Texas.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.