Utah Hair

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
mizzoucoug
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Utah Hair

Post by mizzoucoug »

I need someone to explain this phenomenon to me. Do people (guys) in Utah actually find this attractive? I saw it while I lived there but never thought much of it. Looking back now and seeing otherwise pretty gals on TV I just need to know if I'm the only one who thinks the church should step in and make a proclamation. :) If that's going too far at least let me know I'm not alone in my disgust/laughter...

Italics
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Utah Hair

Post by Italics »

it's a rule in Utah that fashion must be five years outdated. The same goes for slang, music, etc...

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
BigCougsFan
All-American

Post by BigCougsFan »

Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?

This is everywhere. I see this all the time. Are you saying/thinking this is outdated, like the beehive?

I'm kinda confused at what your question is.

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

BigCougsFan wrote:Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?

This is everywhere. I see this all the time. Are you saying/thinking this is outdated, like the beehive?

Ahhh yes, the outdated beehive, ejected out to the trash heap of nasty wasty hairstyles. I'm soooo glad it's gone for good, never to be seen again.

Or is it?

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
BigCougsFan
All-American

Post by BigCougsFan »

urroner wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?

Ahhh yes, the outdated beehive, ejected out to the trash heap of nasty wasty hairstyles. I'm soooo glad it's gone for good, never to be seen again.

Or is it?

:sick: Just when I think it's outdated... It aint! :sick:

CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

Seriously, who doesn't want to come home to this every night?

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

CougarPeasant wrote:Seriously, who doesn't want to come home to this every night?

Hey, I sure wouldn't especially in view since I come home to this hot mama every night.

mizzoucoug
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by mizzoucoug »

You guys are freaking me out! No what I'm asking about is the Utah poof, I guess. Girls rat their hair from the back so that it has a little bump (kind of like the Bump-It commercials) on their head. I wouldn't say it's outdated because I don't know it's history. What I do know is that it's a Utah phenomenon because nobody I know has ever seen it anywhere else. For some reason it remains popular out there and I'm trying to find out why that is.
Last edited by mizzoucoug on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

mizzoucoug wrote:You guys are freaking me out! No what I'm asking about is the Utah poof, I guess. Girls rat their hair from the back so that it has a little bump (kind of like the Bump-It commercials) on their head. I wouldn't say it's outdated because I don't know it's history. What I do know is that it's a Utah phenomenon because nobody I know has ever seen it anywhere else. For some reason it remains popular out there and I'm trying to find out why that is.
Springville hair - http://malaina-camille.blogspot.com/201 ... mpits.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;