BYU @ Michigan

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU @ Michigan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

And there's your P5 program. I love my Cougs but we don't have the depth or the talent. All we got today was a big P5 bubble that just got popped in a serious way.
ZERO POINTS!

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Anae quit on his team. He acted as tired as the team looked.
Thanks for the schedule Holmoe.

TheDean
Freshman

Post by TheDean »

Anae made no adjustment at half time as BYU ran the same predictable offense that he ran in the 1st half.

Thank you Bronco and Anae for making BYU a laughing stock....again. :angry:

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

TheDean wrote:Anae made no adjustment at half time as BYU ran the same predictable offense that he ran in the 1st half.

I really doubt many people outside the BYU/utah fanbases really cared about today's game. Certainly not enough to make BYU a "laughing stock".

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

Well, to give the defense credit, Michigan didn't score at all in the second half. Sure, Michigan they took their foot off the gas a little and played, but BYU didn't have a prayer of even crossing the 50. We didn't even cross the 20 yard line, all game. It was like watching TCU again under Anae version 1.0 .

I mean, we are a couple lucky plays away from being 0-4 at this point.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

KingCoug
All-American

Post by KingCoug »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Man, you guys are the epitome of "bandwagon fans"--a thing we shame Ute fans for being.

Go ahead, get off the bandwagon. Nobody liked you anyway.
Again it's talk like this that make people hate BYU fans like you. Only now you are doing it to other BYU fans. This is why I question your complex issue. You honestly believe you are the best fan and better than everyone because you don't question anything the team is doing right or wrong you just blindly follow. Well congrats to you, keep following the hurd your doing a fantastic job :roll:
You aren't BYU fans. You're 'winning" fans. I thing Anae called a stupid game, but I know jack about football compared to that guy. And unless you played D1 football you know jack compared to him as well.

So, it will be refreshing to have you guys out of the conversation for the rest of the year. Good riddance.
Maybe it's just me but a fan generally likes to see his team win.

And utter embarrassment like this, which seems to happen almost every year, gives a fan every reason to be pissed off and complain.

You blue goggle Fool's need to wake up. There's no putting a shine on this turd.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
TheDean
Freshman

Post by TheDean »

KingCoug wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Man, you guys are the epitome of "bandwagon fans"--a thing we shame Ute fans for being.

Again it's talk like this that make people hate BYU fans like you. Only now you are doing it to other BYU fans. This is why I question your complex issue. You honestly believe you are the best fan and better than everyone because you don't question anything the team is doing right or wrong you just blindly follow. Well congrats to you, keep following the hurd your doing a fantastic job :roll:
You aren't BYU fans. You're 'winning" fans. I thing Anae called a stupid game, but I know jack about football compared to that guy. And unless you played D1 football you know jack compared to him as well.

So, it will be refreshing to have you guys out of the conversation for the rest of the year. Good riddance.
Maybe it's just me but a fan generally likes to see his team win.

And utter embarrassment like this, which seems to happen almost every year, gives a fan every reason to be pissed off and complain.

You blue goggle Fool's need to wake up. There's no putting a shine on this turd.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Exactly! and well said KingCoug.

TheDean
Freshman

Post by TheDean »

BroncoBot wrote:
TheDean wrote:Anae made no adjustment at half time as BYU ran the same predictable offense that he ran in the 1st half.

I really doubt many people outside the BYU/utah fanbases really cared about today's game. Certainly not enough to make BYU a "laughing stock".
Right.. got check the web pages like yahoo and MSN in a couple of hours then come back and tell me BYU not a laughing stock.

TheDean
Freshman

Post by TheDean »

Cougs_Rule wrote:Anae quit on his team. He acted as tired as the team looked.
Thanks for the schedule Holmoe.
Don't blame Holmoe as he got the schedule BYU fans wanted. Blame Anae and Bronco for another poor coaching job well done.

bamf3000
BLUEshirt

Post by bamf3000 »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:

*"winning"
*Think

This is a fun game, we should do this more often. :roll: