Nelson On Pace to Shatter BYU QB Rushing Record

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
cougarnerd
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Nelson On Pace to Shatter BYU QB Rushing Record

Post by cougarnerd »

redneckjedi wrote:
Gunk wrote:Impressive. I actually really like watching him play now. Almost like you never know what's going to happen on each down. Will be a run, a pass to the flats, a QB scramble or Riley keeping the play alive to make launch a bomb down field.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
So, how long until we hear "Personal foul, Intent to Deceive the Defense, #13 Offense. Play was called as a pass, but he ran instead. 15 yards from the previous spot, replay the down."
We might decide to pull a prank like that, but who says we're going to be penalized for it?

Last time, when Max got penalized, it was a stupid call. I mean, you're trying to deceive the opponent! What the heck was that call for? :sulk:

Sometimes, I hate refs. :angry:

LOYAL STRONG & TRUE
Cougarfan87
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Nelson On Pace to Shatter BYU QB Rushing Record

Post by Cougarfan87 »

Gunk wrote:Impressive. I actually really like watching him play now. Almost like you never know what's going to happen on each down. Will be a run, a pass to the flats, a QB scramble or Riley keeping the play alive to make launch a bomb down field.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Exactly. Watching him play is like a breath of fresh air on every down. He has envigorated the offense and I look forward to watching again.

BTW, his running ability and BYU's improved running game have really opened up the vertical offense. Despite what I thought due to Riley's throwing last year--obviously injury affected his throwing--he throws a pretty nice deep ball. Now let's go squash some horny toads!

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.