BYU @ Michigan

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
a1247
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU @ Michigan

Post by a1247 »

KingCoug wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Man, you guys are the epitome of "bandwagon fans"--a thing we shame Ute fans for being.

Go ahead, get off the bandwagon. Nobody liked you anyway.
Again it's talk like this that make people hate BYU fans like you. Only now you are doing it to other BYU fans. This is why I question your complex issue. You honestly believe you are the best fan and better than everyone because you don't question anything the team is doing right or wrong you just blindly follow. Well congrats to you, keep following the hurd your doing a fantastic job :roll:
You aren't BYU fans. You're 'winning" fans. I thing Anae called a stupid game, but I know jack about football compared to that guy. And unless you played D1 football you know jack compared to him as well.

So, it will be refreshing to have you guys out of the conversation for the rest of the year. Good riddance.
Maybe it's just me but a fan generally likes to see his team win.

And utter embarrassment like this, which seems to happen almost every year, gives a fan every reason to be pissed off and complain.

You blue goggle Fool's need to wake up. There's no putting a shine on this turd.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Love it thanks you!
Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be happy no matter what. Complaining about a game or a coach doesn't make me any less of a fan. I love the cougs, after the first 2 games this team could have been 0-2! They pulled it out, they played a game against UCLA that most of us thought they were going to be a win half way through the fourth quarter. So this loss today hurts, not because it's just a lose but the way it was played. There was not fight no drive, no nothing, come on UNLV played better against them. Is BYU not as good as UNLV? I don't think so but right now I'm not sure.

2-2 against one of the hardest schedules in all of football is nothing to be ashamed of. Losing 31-0 and being shut out for only the second time in my life time to a mediocre Michigan team is something we ALL should be upset about! And this makes me no less a fan than anyone. Especially you CAFB!

KingCoug
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by KingCoug »

Exactly! I would certainly be disappointed with another loss but could live (albeit grudgingly) with going 2-2, all things considered.

BUT TO BE ABSOLUTELY HUMILIATED LIKE THIS ON THE ABC GAME OF THE WEEK? THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR IT. NONE. BRONCO AND ANAE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Man, you guys are the epitome of "bandwagon fans"--a thing we shame Ute fans for being.

your doing a fantastic job :roll:
You're
OMG your also the grammar patrol, how can one person be this arrogant? You are priceless, thank you for showing everyone what they never want to grow up to be like! Thank you thank you thank you!

CAFB_04-12
All-American

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:

You're
OMG your also the grammar patrol
you're.

a1247
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by a1247 »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
a1247 wrote:

You're
OMG your also the grammar patrol, how can one person be this arrogant? You are priceless, thank you for showing everyone what they never want to grow up to be like! Thank you thank you thank you!
No! I am amazed that someone can come off as arrogant as you do. Must be lonely in your world. Well, maybe not. I assume there's only room there for you and you alone.

CAFB_04-12
All-American

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

huh?