Dirty Gators: Dunlap Rewarded for DUI

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Dirty Gators: Dunlap Rewarded for DUI

Post by Y&Brit »

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls09/n ... id=4755869

December 1: Get arrested for passing out while driving! Failing sobriety test.

Reward: Play in the Sugar Bowl
I get that most Uni's don't have any room for standards or expectations. But going to the execs, president and getting permission to play after less than 3 weeks of a DUI? Drunks kill innocent people.

Great example to one and all-go drink/drive (essentially it's okay to murder) rape, abuse drugs and hit the streets where good citizens are. New poster for games: Florida Drunkers: Meyer era

Meyer's a selfish moron. Frankly I'm glad greed found him, since I know that there will be a few less DUI athletes in the state of Utah on the streets.

He paid a price? Actually people who have DUI's get arrested, go to jail, and pay fines. Most schools would even kick that player off regardless of a 1st time. Dirty BcS, I guess the legal system doesn't think he paid the price since he's still got a court date. Of course Meyer will pay Dunlap's way out of it somehow. I think Meyer volunteers his body to get his dirty players back.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Dirty Gators: Dunlap Rewarded for DUI

Post by SpiffCoug »

I have no sympathy for drinking and driving in today's society. You should have the book thrown at you if you do so.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!