Hans Olsen on past players

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
KingCoug
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Hans Olsen on past players

Post by KingCoug »

stgeorgefan wrote:I like Hans, I think he is fair. I don't live in the SLC market but I follow him on twitter. While reporting about Utah he tells it like it is most the time. He doesn't tell it like a former Byu player. Hans is very loyal to Byu and has been very protective and fair recently regarding Bronco and the state of the program. He's the opposite of Derik Stevenson who talks before he thinks, thinks his opinion is the only right one and stokes the fire on all the things going wrong....all in the name of loyalty.

We need more Hans types in the SLC media.
The heck you talking about? I seems Stevenson put a lot of thought into his open letter to Bronco. And, frankly, he was a breath of fresh air and a blast furnace of truth all in one. People are sick of the dwindling returns, sick of the excuses, sick of the fact that Bronco's best team to date was in 2006 with Crowton players, sick of getting slapped around over and over again by Utah. It used to be that Bronco would lose a lot of the big games but would at least win the ones he was supposed to win. Over the last 5 years he's repeatedly not even done that. Somebody needed to say it - in just that way - and I'm glad Stevenson had the balls to do it.

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
nickdutson
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Hans Olsen on past players

Post by nickdutson »

KingCoug wrote:
stgeorgefan wrote:I like Hans, I think he is fair. I don't live in the SLC market but I follow him on twitter. While reporting about Utah he tells it like it is most the time. He doesn't tell it like a former Byu player. Hans is very loyal to Byu and has been very protective and fair recently regarding Bronco and the state of the program. He's the opposite of Derik Stevenson who talks before he thinks, thinks his opinion is the only right one and stokes the fire on all the things going wrong....all in the name of loyalty.

We need more Hans types in the SLC media.
The heck you talking about? I seems Stevenson put a lot of thought into his open letter to Bronco. And, frankly, he was a breath of fresh air and a blast furnace of truth all in one. People are sick of the dwindling returns, sick of the excuses, sick of the fact that Bronco's best team to date was in 2006 with Crowton players, sick of getting slapped around over and over again by Utah. It used to be that Bronco would lose a lot of the big games but would at least win the ones he was supposed to win. Over the last 5 years he's repeatedly not even done that. Somebody needed to say it - in just that way - and I'm glad Stevenson had the balls to do it.
+1 Well said. Prepare for scathing onslaught of attacks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image