You Know.....

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

You Know.....

Post by Cougarbib »

Boise State is actually a very good team right now. They are in the top 3 of the non P5 outcasts.

I was a bit surprised, when the Chief of the Hubris Police made a comment in the what I expect thread about BYU finding a way to lose a game that "should not even be close."

It would have taken 3 miracles for BYU to beat BSU if the game had been on a neutral field, so 4 miracles on The Smurf Turf.

Early in the year, BSU lost to lowly Ole Miss. Lowly then. Fans chalked BSU up as being mediocre. I think some BYU fans, possibly because BSU had a bad game and lost to AFA, forgot to change perspective when Ole Miss went top 3.

BSU is good. They are better than we were in the first 4 weeks and especially better than we are now. Much better.

Someone can look this up. They must be the best and most highly rated team we have played this season.

They are that good. That is why I do not get it that some fans seemed shocked that they took us to the woodshed last night. Should have seen that coming.

BYU will be much more competitive against our next 3 opponents.

If our wounded Cougars had to play our first four opponents again right now, we would probably lose 3 of those and would not be bowl eligible this year. That is how it is. We are not very good at all.

I still see us getting to 7-5, but looking like a 4-8 team in the Beach Bowl.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.