Pitta = Robbed

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Pitta = Robbed

Post by SpiffCoug »

Plus, Pitta's team had twice as many losses as Hernandez's, and will make about 1/15 in bowl game payout.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

Pitta will get revenge when he gets drafted and actually plays in the NFL, while Hernandez keeps his teammates' seats warm.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

"That ticks me off. That's brutal," former BYU and NFL All-Pro tight end Chad Lewis said in reaction to Pitta not winning the Mackey Award. He added that Pitta is "absolutely deserving" to be on the Walter Camp All-America Team. "I sent Dennis a text (message) earlier today and told him, 'No matter what happens today, you are the best tight end in the country. Keep dominating. Good luck.' That was my message to him," Lewis said. Pitta did not participate in BYU's practice Thursday because he was in Las Vegas, attending a Las Vegas Bowl news conference along with coach Bronco Mendenhall. Pitta was not available for comment Thursday night.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7053 ... ack=rss-28

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

I was seriously and emotionally into this injustice meted out to Dennis. Then...I watched the Unicorn Candy Mountain video and realized how trivial involvement in college football is. There are more important things out there, brethren, than mere football awards. The mesmerizing, riveting, spell-binding drama surrounding the question, "Will Charlie actually go into the cave on Candy Mountain?" far surpassed the drama of the Mackey award.

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

1967cougar wrote:I was seriously and emotionally into this injustice meted out to Dennis. Then...I watched the Unicorn Candy Mountain video and realized how trivial involvement in college football is. There are more important things out there, brethren, than mere football awards. The mesmerizing, riveting, spell-binding drama surrounding the question, "Will Charlie actually go into the cave on Candy Mountain?" far surpassed the drama of the Mackey award.
The second Charlie the Unicorn vid is better

I think the BCS should put a banana somewhere else....
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

cougarsunited
Freshman

Post by cougarsunited »

This is going to backfire on the BCS- year after year after year they find themselves making undeserving decisions, from awarkds to bowl games to their all encompassing system...

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

How do you not give it to the guy who should have had it the year before and who set the ncaa record fro tight end receptions?

morons. here is to him catching for 5000 yards in the vegas bowl.

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »