Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

Post by BYULV »

I picked rival as 80% utah, 15% Boise, 4% Notre Dame and 1% Utah St. Maybe the Notre Dame thing is wishful thinking.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.

I wanted to put Notre Dame, but I didn't want to give them any points since they're probably going to be added up anyways and no one else will pick the U, while lots may pick BYU.

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

CougarClaw wrote:I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.

I wanted to put Notre Dame, but I didn't want to give them any points since they're probably going to be added up anyways and no one else will pick the U, while lots may pick BYU.
similar to me but i had some points for san diego state

Stirfry
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Stirfry »

jonnylingo wrote:
CougarClaw wrote:I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.

similar to me but i had some points for san diego state
Just saw that SDSU plays Ohio State this year (and is getting paid very well for it). SDSU just became one of my favorite teams for that weekend!

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
wahdee
Recruit

Post by wahdee »

hawkwing wrote:Did the survey.

Wouldn't date a Ute cheerleader. I like super easy chicks as much as the next guy, but I have a strict weight limit in the gals I date (plus, ladyhawk would kill me!).
I would kill you if you did date a yewt just based on principle!

Stirfry
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Stirfry »

Utah 85, TCU 9, Boise 5, Utah State 1 (Just Utah State can see I didn't forget about them but that we don't consider them a rival :P )

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

Utah 100%. There are scenarios where I could possible root for most any other college football team. But the Pukes . . . NEVER!

1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

I did have to lie on the survey though. They wanted the zip code of my childhood home. Heck. I'm so old zip codes hadn't been invented yet when I was a kid. We had "zones" - if you lived in a big enough city. Remember Elvis Presley's song "Return to Sender?" ...no such number, no such zone. I can relate.

Wolfman
Freshman
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by Wolfman »

If you're head over heels for a girl and she is for you, who cares if she's a cheerleader for the rival of your favorite team... a meaningless and irrelevant question. If anything, it might add some sizzle in the relationship.

Ungoy
All-American

Post by Ungoy »

Wolfman wrote:If you're head over heels for a girl and she is for you, who cares if she's a cheerleader for the rival of your favorite team... a meaningless and irrelevant question. If anything, it might add some sizzle in the relationship.
Except that I prefer women who aren't found grazing on the field. No wonder the :utard: had to change to field turf. They couldn't keep the cheerleaders from eating the field. Though I hear a few of them still try to on occasion.