Kryle's wife Kryle's

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Kryle's wife Kryle's

Post by Y&Brit »

In all seriousness, no woman should ever be treated badly by a Y fan...if this is true...

2 news just spent 10 minutes on their media bias supporting Utah fans and how classy they are...bull shiz

they interviewed Kryle's wife and she got an elbow to the face (should never happen)

and they of course failed to mention-illegal alcohol all over the place, flying water bottles onto the Y fans that rushed the field...guess that's one less channel I need to watch.

"Get them out of here, I hate those guys, send 'em home"-Max Hall

gmj81
Junior

Re: Kryle's wife Kryle's

Post by gmj81 »

Did I hear her wrong or did she first say that she was walking by and some BYU fan who was in a skirmish with another puke fan brushed her with his elbow? Sure seemed like they blew this out of proportion.

Agreed. No woman, even a she-puke, should ever be touched for almost any reason. But the way 2 news played it up... and also conveniently flashed a "highlight" of Max dropping the F bomb (about the only other Y highlight they showed apart from George's catch) coupled with the obvious puke bias they have have me thinking this is a whole lotta of fluff.

Italics
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Italics »

Y&Brit wrote:In all seriousness, no woman should ever be treated badly by a Y fan...if this is true...

2 news just spent 10 minutes on their media bias supporting Utah fans and how classy they are...bull shiz

they interviewed Kryle's wife and she got an elbow to the face (should never happen)

and they of course failed to mention-illegal alcohol all over the place, flying water bottles onto the Y fans that rushed the field...guess that's one less channel I need to watch.

"Get them out of here, I hate those guys, send 'em home"-Max Hall
The story is that (supposedly):

Some BYU fan was recording Whittingham's kids crying on his cell phone. His wife didn't like that ,and whacked the cell phone out of his hand and onto the ground. The Y fan then responded by "slugging" her.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

One time, I saw this molehill, it was like, really tiny n' stuff, but then these guys in red tried to tell me it was actually really big, like a mountain or something, but I didn't really believe them, ya know, cause I could see it with my own eyes that it was really tiny, but they insisted that it was all big n' junk...

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Sammich »

gmj81 wrote:No [. . .] she-puke, should ever be touched for almost any reason.
This can be construed in all sorts of directions, all of which are good advice. :D

CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

Why wouldn't the Whittingham family be in a press box?

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

I thought her story was a bit inconsistent too. At first it sounded like she got hit by an inadvertent elbow but then she made it seem like she was the target of the violence. Whoever did hit her, accidentally or not, should offer recompense - mow their lawn all next year or something. If it was inadvertent, the fan should have apologized profusely and let her know it was on accident and then slinked out of the stadium with his tail between his legs for getting physical with a Ute fan in the first place. If it was on purpose, then guy is a complete d-bag. Regardless, Channel 2 did spend a bit too much time on a non-story.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
wazzucoug97
Recruit

Post by wazzucoug97 »

A big :utard: fell on my 10 year old, while he was unbuckling his stadium seat.... he said "sorry" and went on his way.... accidents do happen. And it would be easy to take an accident and turn it into something ugly.

GO COUGARS!!!
gmj81
Junior

Post by gmj81 »

"Utah coach Kyle Whittingham's wife, Jamie, was struck in the face while on the field and suffered a cut lip, but the coach declined to comment on the incident, according to Abel."

...writes Jay Drew

This just keeps getting better and better. With her own lips she said that she suffered a "fat lip". Now apparently it was a "cut lip". I can see the exaggerations on this one getting to the point where pukes and media even say a BYU fan was trying to rape her.

The real interesting point from this little tidbit is that she was down on the field. What the hell was she even doing down there? Uh, she's not a player and in a rivalry game like this when fans are storming the field, you kind of have to expect that it's not the safest place in the world to be. People have been trampled in other field-stormings over the years.